health

[Health] Confusions in Patient Evaluations Main Info

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Confusions in Patient Evaluations Main Info
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 14:52:21 +0500

Dear All,

We had the first demonstration of GNU Health to the doctors of hospital today.

I could not convince doctors for the usage of any section of "Main Info" tab except the the "Hypotheses / DDx" section.

Can anybody explain me the use of all the sections in the "Main Info" tab of patient evaluations with some real world case? If you can share some pointer to some details regarding these sections, that is also appreciated.

The doctors also say that there is no need of "Procedures" section in the "Main Info" specially for OPD patients. Any ideas?

--

Regards,
Khurram.