health

Re: [Health] Prescription and Medication on rounding screen

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Prescription and Medication on rounding screen
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 03:52:48 +0100

Hi Bounmy !
On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:33:01 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks a lot Khurram and Luis.Not just the auto completion should be
> there, but how many times the medicaments will be served per days is
> as important.

That functionality is already there, for each inpatient medication.

Inpatient Medication Plan done by health prof (eg, doctor) :
* Health -> Hospitalization : [tab] Medication Plan  : [tab] General
  Info : Admin times

Inpatient Medication log of the
* Health -> Hospitalization : [tab] Medication Plan : [tab] Extra
  Info : Log History (hour and doses administered by the health prof
  (eg, nurse).

Bests,
Luis