health

Re: [Health] Customize lab report

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Customize lab report
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 16:46:34 +0000

Hi Mayobanex and Muhimbise

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:53:40 -0400
Mayobanex Pujols <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm not sure how to test your suggestion. I've been trying to do it
> changing the odt file of the report, but I don't know how to get the
> patient info out of the loop. Thanks for your response.

Currently, at the moment you select two or more records, the logic of
one single report will be applied to each of them. That is the intended
behaviour.

Other thing is when you have a single record with multiple (O2M)
entries within it. In that case, you have a single header and then you
can traverse each of the relational components (eg, the patient
clinical conditions, or the lab test analytes ).

Hope this helps to the discussion.

All the best
Luis

--