health

Re: [Health] Enable schedule calendar

From: Iwan
Subject: Re: [Health] Enable schedule calendar
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 08:06:07 -0300

Hi,

I am also working on caldav and cardav at the moment.

What I found so far is this client that should work for me (Thunderbird
2.0.0.23 with lightning 0.9 and Inverse SOGo connector 0.96     for Ubuntu 9.04)
See
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZYnlXF5Dk_ouQPra6_LE3jlwbtr3u5rEhWI4WBItdJ8/edit?hl=en_US&pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

I can just get the WebDav protocol started
2543 139833267799872 [2016-06-27 10:45:58,432] INFO trytond.server starting
JSON-RPC protocol on *:8000
2543 139833267799872 [2016-06-27 10:45:58,484] INFO trytond.server starting
WebDAV protocol on 127.0.0.1:8080

I believe that because of the Sogo connector I can connect trough webdav with
the client, but does not work yet, it gives error 404 ( but do not know the
url, I should use )

Also i am unable to setup caldav / cardav or find any documentation on
configuration in tryton on this subject.

I seriously need help here too. But I will keep trying.

Any help would greatly be appreciated, and when I get it working I will create
a manual for all.

Regards,
Iwan