health

[Health] Questions:

From: Ivan Labrador
Subject: [Health] Questions:
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 17:54:41 -0400

Hello friend, I hope this very well. I'm downloading the Live-CD project both in ".iso" as in ".vmx" to install in some offices of a hospital in Venezuela, I am a lover of free software and I like to help in my spare time. I have 3 questions:
1) As other modules could be installed on the server that will be installed in "Virtualbox" because I read in the description of the download area only you have some modules and was not a full version.
2) As can be installed translations in Spanish language.
3) You can install and run the client and server on the same machine (in case you do not use "Virtualbox" but do the installation on a hard disk partition?) In order to use other programs such as "Internet Browser "within the server, or just run in text mode? -

I know there are many questions, if I can guide a bit since I'm a little lost. Sorry for my bad English, use google translator.

With your help I can multilplicar my help.
A hug from Venezuela ...

--
Ing. Ivan Labrador
TLF: +584147457367