health

Re: [Health] Various problems....

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Various problems....
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:25:12 +0000

Hi Euan !

Sorry for the late reply ! Been busy today with the release of 3.0.2 :)

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 15:55:01 +0100
euan livingstone <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have managed to get past this error.  I had to edit the
> run_server.py file, changing the lines 'from server import
> create_app, from server.config import ProductionConfig' to  'from app
> import create_app, from config import ProductionConfig'.  I also had
> to edit a line in the app.py file from 'from server.common
> import .........' to 'from common import .........'. This has got me
> past this error but is now presenting me with a new error, now when I
> run the run_server.py file it says: IOError: Database
> "gnuhealth_demo_test.sqlite" doesn't exist! Can anyone offer me any
> clues as to what might be wrong? Cheers, Euan.

It really looks like a corrupted installation. It should pretty much
run out of the box with Chris documentation[1]

We're running it live on the latest GNU Health (3.0.2) on the community
server, so you might want to take a look[2]

BTW, for upcoming 3.2, as Chris mentioned, we're re-designing the
approach for HL7 FHIR integration especially with the concept of
Federation.

More soon !

1.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/FHIR_REST_server
2.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Using_the_FHIR_REST_server