health

Re: [Health] error when launching Request Lqb Test module

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] error when launching Request Lqb Test module
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 22:54:17 +0000

Dear Armand

On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:23:42 +0200
Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am testing the migration of  database from GNU Health version 2.8
> to 3.0. I managed to restore the database without problem. However I
> am getting the following message when I try to launch the Request Lab
> Test module (either from the main menu or from the patient form using
> the related button):
>
> No health professional associated to this user !
>
> When I start the following modules from the main menu:
> Lab Test Requests
> Lab Test Results
>
> However I get the same message when I try to start the Lab Test
> Requests module from the patient form using the relate button.
>
> I tried everything including creating a new health professional and
> assigning him a user. It failled.

It really looks like an issue with the assignment of the Health
Professional to the login user (at party / person  level )

Have you tried in other actions that require a health professional, such
as the patient evaluation ?

Let us know if you get the same message. Otherwise we can talk and I
can take a look at your server.

All the best
Luis