health

[Health] Can we use Tryton 4.0 where current GNU Health version?

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Can we use Tryton 4.0 where current GNU Health version?
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 14:18:10 +0500

Dear Community,

Tryton release 4.0 is out which has very good features/enhancements.

Can we use GNU Health current version with Tryton 4.0?

Infact Tryton has a number of useful modules but I wonder how can I use them with following issues:

a) version issues
b) probability of breaking of existing gnu health modules or even legacy tryton module

I liked the Payroll module by Nantic but for using it I have to patch tryton which may result in breaking of existing module?

Any comments/guidance/roadmap?

--

Regards,
Khurram.