health

Re: [Health] Formatting of Imaging Report

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Formatting of Imaging Report
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 12:51:55 +0100

Hi Kurram,

Am Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016, 18:00:52 CET schrieb Khurram Shahzad:
> After successfully implementation Patient Registration, Appointments,
> Evaluations and Prescriptions in OPD at our hospital, now we are moving to
> automating Imaging Department. The first problem encountered is that the
> doctors want to write the Imaging Results with formatting using:

Just as a remark:
When introducing a new solution it is usually a good approach to take a step
back, look at the requirements and challenge them. Is it a requirement, or is
it just because 'we always did it that way'?
Use the opportunity to harmonize documents - remember you have to maintain all
of them afterwards!

Cheers
Axel