health

Re: [Health] Possible bug

From: mmousa
Subject: Re: [Health] Possible bug
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 12:05:35 -0400

Thanks for the reply. Happy to hear that. Looking forward for the update.

Kind regards,

Maah Moussa

On 2017-10-03 07:02, Luis Falcon wrote:

Hi Ulf, Moussa and community

Just a brief update on this issue ...
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 05:37:41 +0100
Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Im running GnuHealth 3.2.3 and i get this message when i try to
create a Health Service Invoice.
Can someone give me a clue how to solve this?

The value "out_invoice" of field "Type" on "Invoice" is not in the
selection.

On Tryton 4.2, the invoice account types have been reduced and renamed
to only "out" and "in", thus, it won't find the "out_invoice" value
passed from the health_services to the account model.

I will update this and other domain issues generated by the changes on
the Tryton server, and we'll get back to you to test.

Bests
Luis