health

Re: [Health] Free appointments, New Work Schedule bug

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Free appointments, New Work Schedule bug
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:30:33 +0100

Hi again, Mousa !

I've been doing some tests, and basically the issue happens in the
following scenario :

- The module qrcodes is installed
- There is no patient selected
AND
- the state of the original new appointment is changed to free, which
  makes the field "Patient" not required (allowing to create an "empty"
  appointment".

This can be manually reproduced, or within the context of generating a
new work schedule (which actually does this in the background).

I will file a bug with this issue and we'll look for a solution :)

Bests,
Luis