health

[Health] Problem with accessrights

From: Ulf Eriksson
Subject: [Health] Problem with accessrights
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 21:39:58 +0300

HI!
We are facing a problem to setup the accessrights.

We have added a own group "Cashier" and would like to limit the access to only do customer payment but we dosent succeed.
We have added all modules in access model to the same rights as in the bundled standard group ACCOUNT.

We se the menu tree and we can acces the customer invoice. The problem is that we cant Validet, Post and Pay.

Is there anyone with an solution to this problem.

We are running the client 4.27 and the server
gnuhealth 3.2.6

Kind Regards

Ulf