health

Re: [Health] Gnu health Web Client record display problem

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnu health Web Client record display problem
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 00:52:56 +0100

Dear Luis,
thank you very much for the quick response!

And congratulations that the communityserver is now also
available at http://health.gnusolidario.org:8000/index.html
(User: admin
Password: gnusolidario
)

I put a link to the community server and to the project onto my homepage and
also a link
to a new established Meetup group. (see www.hagenbichler.at)

All the best

Edgar