health

Re: [Health] Gnu health Web Client record display problem

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnu health Web Client record display problem
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 14:03:21 +0100

Hello Armand,

Am Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018, 13:00:48 CET schrieb Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA:

>     On Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 12:17:28 PM GMT+1, Axel Braun
<address@hidden> wrote:
> > tryton-server.README.SUSE mentions these dependencies, and additionally
> > phantomjs
>
> Well noted. I did install the vanilla version on OpenSuse 42.3. Everything
> is working well. I'll test the installation using the  Leap 42.3 packages
> and I'll revert back to you.

The tryton-server.README.SUSE describes the installation from source, and this
is the recommended way.
The tryton-sao package is a pain in the ... neck in terms of maintenance, due
to its dependencies on nodejs. You fix it, and 2 days later it is boken again,
because nodejs dependencies change faster than a ventilator.

Thats why we dont ship it with Leap, and I'm thinking about dropping it in
total.

> Client installationInstalling the client by
> downloading it from the Tryton site and extracting it provides errors.I
> successfully installed it by using the  Leap 42.3 package and fixing the
> python2 issue.

What python2 issues did you face on the installation from package? If so,
please file a bug!

Thanks
Axel