health

Re: [Health] How to deactivate a patient record

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] How to deactivate a patient record
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:43:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your feedback.

On Friday, January 19, 2018, 3:25:38 PM GMT+1, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> That feature is included in GNU Health 3.2

https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=8899

I could not see it
I am currently working with the online demo database (version 3.2)
- I created the person: Christopher Tambo.
-Then I created the patient associated to it.
- I deactivated the person Cristopher Tambo

The patient Christopher Tambo can still be displayed and I don't see where to deactivate it.

My environment: Client Tryton 4.2 installed on OS X

By the way I am working on the manuel: Hospital Management with GNU Health, and I am currently testing the various processes.

Kind regards,

Armand