health

Re: [Health] GNU Health Live-CD-Shutdown of SUSE Studio

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Live-CD-Shutdown of SUSE Studio
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:50:09 +0100

Hello Ronald,
The live-cd was never meant for production use.
Setup is described here:
https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE
...and is a thing of some minutes
Viele Grüße
Axel
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Tablet mit K-9 Mail gesendet.

Am 13. Februar 2018 13:50:51 MEZ schrieb ronald munjoma <address@hidden>:
Hello Axel,

Thanks, its been a while since I looked at GNU Health.

I am very busy with the day job to set up an instance from scratch.

Thanks and Regards
Ronald Munjoma

On 12 February 2018 at 21:05, Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Ronald

Am Montag, 12. Februar 2018, 14:28:04 CET schrieb ronald munjoma:

> Please provide download link or the GNU Health Live CD.

susestudio.com -> Gallery
Unfortunately it is still the old version, but should be OK for testing

Best regards
Axel