health

Re: [Health] GNU_Health/WebDAV - no appointments displayed with Thunderb

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU_Health/WebDAV - no appointments displayed with Thunderbird
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:00:36 +0100

Dear Luis,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Health [mailto:address@hidden Im Auftrag von Luis Falcon
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018 08:30

>> >Sorry, the webdav server was not started.
>> >Can you try it now ?

Is it down again?
Today I cannot connect with
http://health.gnusolidario.org:8080/health32/Calendars/Cordara.ics
 (Thunderbird: New calender / net / iCalendar,
e.g. 23.6.2017, Betz Ana Isabel)

>There are still some issues, but the general reading functionality is there.
I cannot try it now, but is there a login with admin and pw gnusolidario with
the Thunderbird client?
(I forgot if it was like this yesterday.)
Because for security reasons it would be great if this is possible.

And is it possible to import appointments in GN Health 3.2? If yes, how can I
do this?

>As discussed with Axel, for 3.4, we should have write mode enable from the
>client.
Yes, this would be a big step forward! When will be the release for 3.4.?

Thank you so much!

All the best
Edgar