health

[Health] GNU Health Implementation survey

From: Axel Braun
Subject: [Health] GNU Health Implementation survey
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:57:03 +0100

Dear all,

unlike proprietary software solutions, that need registration and potentially
license fee payments, free software projects do not ask for any registration.

That means on the other hand, that we (the GNU Health Project) do not know who
and where the software is used.

To bring some light into the darkness we have created a survey
http://health.gnu.org/implementation-case.html
and kindly ask you to complete the form for your implementation respectively
your use case.

We will collect the data and publish this in an anonymized form.
Feedback about the survey form is appreciated as well!

Thank you
Axel