health

Re: [Health] GNU Health Implementation survey

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Implementation survey
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:29:31 +0000

Hi Axel !

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:57:03 +0100
"Axel Braun" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> To bring some light into the darkness we have created a survey
> http://health.gnu.org/implementation-case.html
> and kindly ask you to complete the form for your implementation
> respectively your use case.

Thanks a lot for sharing the link ! Yes, this will be the base for
having a section in the GNU Health site
(http://health.gnu.org) with an official list implementation cases
around the world.

We will contact all of you who register the implementation, as well as
to the current GNU Health installations, to update the list.

Let us know your thoughts and way to improve it !

All the best

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc
President, GNU Solidario