health

[Health] Hiding Imaging Model from user menu

From: Fares Younis
Subject: [Health] Hiding Imaging Model from user menu
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:49:17 +0200

Dear community.

I am using gnu health v3.8.10 , tryton client 3.8, ubuntu Desktop 16.04

Aim: is to hide Imaging Model from the user menu.

I tried: going to [Administration] --> User Interface --> Menu --> Select item --> double click --> Write group name in the below section 'see attached screenshot'.

The above methodology is working fine with all item, but was not able to find the [Imaging] item that appears under [Health] item.

Even I am trying to add [Health] item only to test the [Imaging] menu item is still appearing.

Fw: Hiding Imaging Model from user menu
FY
Fares Younis

Yesterday, 1:25 PM

B.engr. FARES YOUNIS
Software Engineer
Mobile1:+218918096626
Mobile2:+218926274427
Address:State of Libya / Benghazi, Area no 17/ Tofel BenKa'ab st. House no.3
Email:address@hidden

For more information, Do not hastiest contacting me.

I am using gnu health v3.8.10 , tryton client 3.8, ubuntu Desktop 16.04

Aim: is to hide Imaging Model from the user menu.

I tried: going to [Administration] --> User Interface --> Menu --> Select item --> double click --> Write group name in the below section 'see attached screenshot'.

The above methodology is working fine with all item, but was not able to find the [Imaging] item that appears under [Health] item.

 Even I am trying to add [Health] item only to test the [Imaging] menu item is still appearing.

Do you have any idea about this issue.

Thank you very much.