health

[Health] Appointment is not to using the New Sequences

From: Fares Younis
Subject: [Health] Appointment is not to using the New Sequences
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 21:17:34 +0200

Hi community.

I have created new Sequence for the appointment that are related to specific company, but when I try to create new appointment related to that company it’s still using the main Sequences which not set to any specific company.

Then I figured out of disabling the main appointment Sequences and leaving the Sequences related to companies only, but it’s not working and show me the following message:

File “/trytond/ir/sequence.py”, line 365, in get_id
sequence, = cls.search(domain, limit=1)
ValueError: need more than 0 values to unpack

error%20using%20new%20Sequence
error using new Sequence.png919x642 54.3 KB

and If I enable both of them the system will just keep on using the original one!

What do you think the problem at?

Another bug message appeared

File “/trytond/modules/health/health.py”, line 3418, in write
config.appointment_sequence.id)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘id’

another%20error

B.engr. FARES YOUNIS
Software Engineer
Mobile:+218926274427