heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] address@hidden: Re: version 0.003]

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] address@hidden: Re: version 0.003]
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 08:09:19 +0530

----- Forwarded message from "William L. Jarrold" <address@hidden> -----

From: "William L. Jarrold" <address@hidden>
To: Joshua N Pritikin <address@hidden>
Cc: "William L. Jarrold" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: version 0.003

Wow.  Looks wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(you rock but that goes w/o saying)

Quik reactions, gotta run...

We might want to require them to do the dissertation replication first
before moving on to other stuff.

I might want to suggest stuff about sizing it differently formatting it
differently?  It had trouble fitting on my monitor (which, admittedly
is a small monitor).

I'd like to have some friends walk through this and have them think aloud.

More comments soon.  Maybe I can get some of my relatives, many of them
very normal americans to give me feedback.

We will probably need more explanatory material, but not too much more,
right?

Bill