heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] Re: josh and joshua!

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: josh and joshua!
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:22:10 +0530

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 12:00:23AM -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Josh White wrote:
> > > josh white suggested making the AI model interactive.
> > > EXCELLENT idea josh!
> >
> > Thanks! I think it'd be fun. It's so hard for us laypeople to understand
> > this stuff without actually seeing it 'live'..
> >
> > I have little to contribute other than that, but I'm excited about the
> > technology and would be happy to offer opinoins.  Also, I love a good
> > chat about practical applications, so if you're looking for
> > brainstorming in that regard, just say the word.

What would be cool, Josh, is if you can subscribe to the
heartlogic-dev mailing list.  See:

There are some advantages of keeping these discussions on list:

1. We are index'd by Google.

2. Other people can read our stuff, bounce it through their heads, and
come up with new and interesting ideas.

3. The only "disadvantage" is that sometimes you make a fool of
yourself proposing some crazy theory which can't possibly work.
However, the mild sacrifice of your personal reputation provides a
subtle psychological benefit of making our project seem more
down-to-earth, more friendly to common folk, and more open to
suggestions.  I believe this is an advantage in the long term.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://openheartlogic.org