heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] Re: typo

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: typo
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:04:03 -0500 (CDT)

argh. fixing that typo was one of the main catalysts for fixing the items. i got sidetracked and never noticed that.

alas, now i have to run.  i am off to visit mom (w/ emphysema) and bro for
a road trip from akron ohio to my aunt/uncle in grand rapids? michigan.

hopefully i will have an hour of email access later this evening in ohio.
hopefully i will be able to rope my at times snotty brother into 10 minutes of feedback.

i am very excited to see all the changes you have made to website.

gotta run.

bill