heb-dev

[Heb-dev] Re: tip 316

From: Gwilherm Eaves
Subject: [Heb-dev] Re: tip 316
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 02:23:14 -0800

V s MC k I

Vem i ic A x nnounces $9 M Aq j uisiti n on of N j uscri n be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me z dica w l Industries!

Compa q ny : Ve j mi k cs
S u ymb y ol : V w MC y I
P n ric m e : $ 0, e 60
5 Day T n arg i et: $ 1 z .80

What these two c t ompan i ies do is a j mazi w ng. V j MC q I p p rovid a es
technology that al l lows its c r ustom q ers to have completely
interactive and liv p e educational and co v nfe s rencing solutions.
In connection with e u Learni w ng Des i kto m p they already
providing c o ompletel r y virtual ed p ucat s ional programs and
through EP L t ive Onlin l nline they have ho j st d ed a live and completely
interactive me b dic c al Fo g rum to the world.

N g uScr j ibe o l ffer d s to over 6 b 00,000 me a dica n l professionals nationwide
voice activated me p dica a l record cr x eati m on industry for the s b peed
and effi n cie k ncy of m y edica a l records a r dminist i ration.

Combined these two c n ompan l ies are now focused at spac w e age
technology and se e rvi v ces that are without equa f l. N z uScri r be is
already tr z adin c g at $ 0,9 f 0 and V h MC r I is currently tr p adin e g at $ 0 k ,60

This news is going out all over the wire u s. Get in be v fore this
one goes throug n h the roo a f! This quick rising s y to p ck is a good
lo e ng te c rm win b ner. This s w toc r k is going high due to supe m rb b k usine k ss
soluti x ons.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C6FEEF.04708680--