help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: all intersections between two paths

From: Hans Hagen
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: all intersections between two paths
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:09:10 +0100

Laurence Finston wrote:

I _always_ try to eliminate recursion in my programs wherever possible, and it
often is.  I haven't read your code, so I don't know whether it is in this
case.  However, I think it would be worthwhile to consider whether you
couldn't just put the subpaths onto an array and loop over the array until
some condition is met.

there's nothing wrong with recursion; in tex/mp, try to use tail recursion and then there are no limits

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE