help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: [metapost] Intersections of NURBs

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: [metapost] Intersections of NURBs
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:05:31 +0100 (MET)

You're welcome to post to address@hidden' if you ever care to.

> Let me tell you that it might not be a good investment of your spare
> time to support multiple graphics formats.

[...]

Thank you for your advice.  It sounds sensible and I'll keep it in mind.
At the moment, I plan to support MP output and am considering PNG and the
generic GNU Plotutils  format (I've forgotten what it's called at the
moment).  I've also thought
a little about renderers using the OpenGL or Renderman interface, but I
don't currently have time to work on this.  When I looked into this a
little, I didn't find a renderer I could use.  Currently, I've got my
hands full writing routines for finding intersections, anyway.

Laurence