help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: token capacity exceeded

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: token capacity exceeded
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:47:46 +0200 (MEST)

My pleasure, but please "cc" any follow-ups to address@hidden'.

> but I would give up
> otherwise as I don't have much experiences with
> "something-not-working-properly-in-my-OS".

It takes a bit of practice, but it's worth learning how to
interpret error messages.  However, feel free to ask if you
have questions.

> I replaced the
> /usr/bin/ctangle with the new one also and now it seemed to work.

Good.

> When I ran "make install", an error ocurred while tstbison processed
> ctangle on parser.w.
>     line 319 of parser.w
> wants to have a file named
>     prcvexpr.w
> which doesn't exist (neither in 1.1.5.1).

I've fixed the problem, so `prcvexpr.w' is now in the snapshot.
Please let me know if any other problems occur.  Any other
missing files are probably in the CVS archive at Savannah:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/3dldf/3dldf/Group/

The easiest way to keep 3DLDF 1.2.0 (the collective name for my
development versions) is to use CVS on your own system.  Savannah
has instructions on doing this.  However, by all means use the
snapshots if you prefer.  If any other files are missing, you can
download them individually from Savannah, but please do inform me
about the problem so I can fix it.

> Now I installed the old version, but it's a pity since (I guess) I
> can't use the "metapost-like" input files.

I never use 1.1.5.1 anymore myself.

> Thank you again,

My pleasure.  Please don't hesitate to ask if you have
any more questions.

Laurence