help-autogen

[Help-autogen] GNUcash group where is it?

From: Finbar Mahon
Subject: [Help-autogen] GNUcash group where is it?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:05:38 +0100

as in -

GnuCash 2.5 and more recent

Everything is done for you by running the "Install Online Price Retrieval" command. You can find this in the Windows start menu under the GnuCash group. This will install Strawberry perl and all the perl modules required to run Finance::Quote.

I have GNUCASH in Windows 10 but all I have in the apps list is gnucash and nothing else.