Re: [Help-bash] Bash mailing list - I think we should have one, here's w

From: Greg Wooledge
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 08:56:25 -0500

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 12:07:16PM +0200, Benqzq wrote:
> Please see this Unix and Linux stackexchange session on why it should be
> nice and handy to have a Bash mailing list,

We have three already, including the one you posted this to.

> some kind of a "Bash news feed"
> as well:

According to <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/> there is one, though
I didn't know about it until I looked just now.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bash-announce/

Last post: 7 years ago.  Maybe that list has fallen through the cracks
and should be resurrected.  But it's Chet's call.