[Help-bash] Create newline in here-document mode

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: [Help-bash] Create newline in here-document mode
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 10:34:30 +0200

Maybe it’s actually a readline question, I’m not sure, but, when editing
(for instance, after hitting the up key and going backward in history) a
here-document (<<EOF) command, how do you insert a newline? nor C-o nor
C-m nor anything I know do work… is there something? I mean something
else than C-k <RET> C-y?