Re: [Help-bash] split

From: Greg Wooledge
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] split
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 08:39:36 -0400

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 03:24:34AM +0000, Val Krem wrote:
>  Thank you All for your help. I got what I wanted.

But of course you won't tell us what you wanted, or which solution
satisfied it.

This mailing list is publicly logged for eternity.  The main reason
people are willing to offer their time to help with questions on
this list (and most other lists) is because doing so creates a
permanent, searchable, record that can help others who have the same
problem in the future.