Re: Re[2]: Bison string processing

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Bison string processing
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:38:55 +0100

At 10:12 +0300 0-12-01, Vladimir Rykov wrote:
>Thank you, but how to join the Flex into my "Prog Developing Kit"?

It is not possible to answer that without knowing which platform (hardware
and OS) you are using. -- Please always include that info when you think it
is needed.

If you work under UNIX, check if not Flex is already installed; otherwise
the sources at the URL I gave should be able to compile, by you or the
sysop. For MacOS, I made CW (CodeWarrior) IDE (integrated developing
environment) Bison & Flex plugins. For Windows & DOS, I do not know; I
gather somebody else reading this should know.