Flex-Bison track sample

From: Vladimir Rykov
Subject: Flex-Bison track sample
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:23:51 +0300

I use Windows - and I have Bison and Flex at hand.

My question to the higher list society is:

If I use Flex to help Bison - so how the whole sequence of commands will
look like?

I mean - I wrote Flex progr and Bison one.

So - how all the commands for Flex - Bison - GCC (I mean their command line
options) to start them and get together the results will look for a simple
case?

Vladimir Rykov, PhD in Computational Linguistics,
MOCKBA, Linguistic Institute of RAS