using YYPARSE_PARAM

From: alexandre.gouraud
Subject: using YYPARSE_PARAM
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:28:31 +0200

Hi,

I am using bison-1.25 and I have problems compiling my
program. I use the YYPARSE_PARAM to add another parameter to
the yyparse() prototype.
I get an error in compilation saying :/usr/share/bison.simple:
In function `yyparse':
/usr/share/bison.simple:219: number of arguments doesn't match
prototype

and then it says I have too many argument in my yyparse()
function.

I have seen on the web that a lot of people had that problem
before. I have seen different ways of "solving" it. Then I
downloaded bison-1.28 and installed it. But I don't see any
change in the bison.simple file as I have seen in some non
official "bug-fixes".
I would like to know if this is really a bison bug. Using the -
U__GNUC__ option when I compile doesn't fix the problem in my
particular case.

Thank you for all information you could provide me on
that "problem"

hope I am using this mailing list correctly.

Alexandre.