Re: Trouble with yytext

From: ROLAND
Subject: Re: Trouble with yytext
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:47:25 -0800 (PST)

--- Hans Aberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Since you do not explain or give any explanatory
> code example, it is hard
> to guess more than that.
>
>   Hans Aberg

Well, here is a snip from my FLEX, my BISON and my
C-file...
Let me tell that all code comes trhough the compiler
correctly, and that the problems I get are at runtime.
So don't come with something like: "Is that variable
set?"
I hope someone can tell me what's wrong now...
If there is not sufficient code to locate the problem,
I can put some more code up...

Roland

http://greetings.yahoo.com
command     : /* Empty */
            | LPROM FILN
                { loadprom(yytext);}
loadprom(fname)
char *fname;
{
        FILE *fp;
        int addr;
        struct breakp *helpbrk;
        microword opcode;
        if ( (fp = fopen(fname,"r")) != NULL)
        {
                while ( fscanf(fp,"%d%x%x",&addr,&addr,&opcode) != EOF)
                        if (prom[addr] == BRKPINSTR)
                        {
                                if ( (helpbrk=findbrkp(addr)) != NULL)
                                        helpbrk->instr = opcode;
                                else prom[addr] = opcode;
                        }
                        else prom[addr] = opcode;
                fclose(fp);
                clrprch();
                Intstatus=NOINT;
        }
        else illfile(fname);
}
#define SCOMSTR scomstr()

extern char     comstring[];

%Start          regex decnex fileex hexex hexfileex

spacetab        [ \t]
hexdec          [0-9a-f]
decimal         [0-9]+
register        {hexdec}|m|q|p|i|pa
hexdata         {hexdec}+
filenm          [^ \t\n][^\n]*
carret          [\n]
comment         "*".*
alphanum        [^ \t\n]+

%%

^lp             { BEGIN fileex; SCOMSTR; return(LPROM);}

{spacetab}              SCOMSTR;

<fileex>{filenm}        { BEGIN 0;SCOMSTR;return(FILN);}

%%

scomstr()
{ if (logflag)
   strcat(comstring,yytext);