Help with Grammar

From: Ian Upright
Subject: Help with Grammar
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:25:13 -0800

I'm trying to build a parser to generate a simple tokenized tree of the
standard C grammar.  I'm getting these errors "has no declared type" from
Bison, but I'm not quite sure what is wrong.  Can anyone enlighten me?

ftp://ftp.upright.net/gram.y

Also any other tips or comments as to the approach I'm using to build this
simple tree?  (I'm not very familiar with grammars & parsing at all)

Thanks, Ian

p.s. no, this is not a school assignment, I'm looking to use this parse tree
for my own purposes :-)