Re: calling yyparse repeatedly

From: Prabhu M.K
Subject: Re: calling yyparse repeatedly
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:23:27 +0530

yyrestart() doesn't seems to be helping. Still yylex() returing 0 after
the call of yyparse and yyrestart.

I made some changes ie., instead of using yyin, i filled the scanner
buffer with the help of function yy_scan_bytes(), which populates the
scanner buffer from another charcter buffer.

main(){
    filelen=0;
     fp = fopen("example1.xml","r");
     buffer = (char *)malloc(1024);

 while((buffer[filelen] = fgetc(fp))!=EOF)
 {
      filelen++;
 }

  if(!langparserparse()){