Re: std::string as YYSTYPE segfaults

From: Magnus Ekhall
Subject: Re: std::string as YYSTYPE segfaults
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 08:45:23 +0100

I abandoned the C++-strings and typedef YYSTYPE as a const char* instead, and
used strdup() in my Flex scanner.
It works, but I do not know where exactly to release the memory allocated.

It feels like I had a stack problem before, just as you said, since the parser
freaked out "after a while", and the grammar works fine with the strdup()
version. I'm not quite sure how to set the size of Bison's static stack?

It is nice to hear that a C++ version is coming, good work guys and girls!

Magnus Ekhall