Re: Using Standard C++ library with Bison .y files (or defining tokens w

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Using Standard C++ library with Bison .y files (or defining tokens with #define)...
Date: 02 Apr 2002 16:42:39 +0200

>> I'm one of those C++ developers that's trying to use Bison to
>> integrate a parser into a C++ project.

Hans> Akim will probably suggest you to try the CVS version and its
Hans> C++ skeleton file (I'm not a Bison developer).

Yes, indeed.  Please, check out the CVS head of Bison, and try using

        bison -S bison.c++

The interface is far from being definitive, but precisely because we
need feedback.  The proto-documentation is to be written soon.