Re: Bison and large grammars

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Bison and large grammars
Date: 09 Apr 2002 10:37:49 +0200

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony DeRobertis <address@hidden> writes:

Anthony> On Monday, April 8, 2002, at 12:37 , Akim Demaille wrote:
>> Bonus to those who can provide a real world grammar that used to
>> overflow Bison, and which is GPL'ed, so that I may use it in the
>> test suite.

Anthony> How large does it take to overflow bison? I ask because the
Anthony> FreeTalk one is getting rather large (.output is over 10K
Anthony> lines now, for example).

Large enough, i.e., a grammar on which 1.28 or whatever non 1.5x dies.

Anthony> And it still has a ways to grow. And it's going to be
Anthony> released under either the GPL or LGPL.

That's good enough.  Thanks!