Re: bison installation on Windows

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: bison installation on Windows
Date: 18 Apr 2002 15:50:32 +0200

>>>>> "Stephen" == Stephen David Laycock <address@hidden> writes:

Stephen> Hi

Stephen> Thanks for the reply. Yes the format of my error message was
Stephen> as you assumed. I am not sure if I have run the make command
Stephen> correctly.

Stephen> Inside C:\djgpp\share\bison I have the following files.

Stephen> Bison.hai and Bison.sim

Stephen> If you could send me some more information on how to run the
Stephen> make command that would be useful.

We lost the context of your question.  The question is simple: are the
files that Bison is looking for, installed where they ought to be.
I.e., when you built Bison, did you _install_ it?

As for `make install', it is a standard command under Unix.  I'm not
using your system, ask for help to someone else.  Sorry :(