Re: newbie (... and with a Bizon q)

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: newbie (... and with a Bizon q)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:10:35 +0200

At 16:10 +0200 2002/06/03, Fiordean Dacian wrote:
>     Well, my question is when a write down an input like this;
>mscdocument xyz;   why I can't receive in $2 parameter of
>msc_document_head production the  value xyz.   Anyone can help me with it?

This is an extremely commonly asked question on this list: You seem to not
have duplicated your strings before returning from the lexer.

-- The Flex generated lexer only provides a pointer of the identified text
in the buffer it scans. Then the Bison parser calls that lexer several
times when computing a rule. Thus, you will make use of obsolete pointers.

Also note:
Help-flex mailing list
address@hidden