Re: Bibtex reference for bison?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Bibtex reference for bison?
Date: 04 Jun 2002 12:17:29 +0200

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Begel <address@hidden> writes:

Andrew> What's the current bibtex reference for bison?

That's on the TODO list :)

Andrew> I assume we shouldn't be crediting Corbett anymore?

If the question is whether there is still straight copies of lines he
wrote, I couldn't answer, but I'd suspect there are very few.

Nonetheless, he created the beast, and is the one who chose many of
the algorithms etc.  So of course we ought to credit him!