problems processing dos files

From: Daniel Kartch
Subject: problems processing dos files
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:04:53 -0700

I'm using bison built under a cygwin environment. (For cross-platform purposes there are reasons we want to build it ourselves instead of using the precompiled bison that comes with cygwin.) It seems to be having trouble processing .y files in DOS format (with the ^M's at the end of lines). The built-in cygwin version does not have this problem. Is there some configure option that I need to specify when building bison to get this to work right?

Thank you,

Dan Kartch