Re[2]: bison %union and C++

From: Oleg Smolsky
Subject: Re[2]: bison %union and C++
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:13:09 +1200

Hello Akim,

Akim Demaille wrote on Wednesday, September 25, 2002:
Oleg>> So, is there any way to get bison to store one of my objects on
Oleg>> its stack?
AD> Using pointers to string. Or make sure to have a single hierarchy,
AD> which means that you must wrap std::string :(
yeah, but every time bison removed something from the stack I get a
memory leak. (which I have worked around by keeping track of what
bison allocs and frees, but it's quite nasty)

Best regards,

Oleg Smolsky
Software Design Authority
Allied Telesyn Research