requests for assistances or informatios on a particular problem

From: Ineo Industrie Poste ADSL
Subject: requests for assistances or informatios on a particular problem
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:39:13 +0100

with all the members of the Linux community

hello,

I have files and files under Bison (* y); and I seek a function which
could enable me to read it under files or files to code in language
C++ or C (* cpp, * c). And if possible, it would be necessary that
that is done under a function of the readline.

thank you in advance for all information brought to this
problem

my address E-mail: address@hidden