Re: help

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: help
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:03:39 -0800 (PST)

> From: Gurunathan_Murthy <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:36:21 +0530
>
> I need an alternative way of handling errors in Bison
> instead of the normal error recovery.

By "error" I assume you mean "syntax error".

What sort of way do you have in mind?  For example, you can define an
yyerror function that longjmp's back to yyparse's caller.  Is that
enough for you?

Can you please send text mail as plain text?  That saves time for me
and for others who don't use Outlook to read your email.  For more
details, please see "Internet mail: living with Microsoft Outlook"
<http://www.lemis.com/email/fixing-outlook.html>.  Thanks.