Another bison problem

From: Andrei Harangus
Subject: Another bison problem
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:57:30 +0300

Hy,

After solving the previous problem I would like to direct your attention to a more complicated one.
I am writing a rather large grammar that generates shift/reduce and reduce/reduce conflicts:
call : ID '(' call_list ')' {;}
call_list : expr ',' call_list
          | call ',' call_list
          | expr
          | call
;

expr : ...
     | call <-- HERE IT DOES
;

I know that the grammar is ambiguous, but I was wondering wether just by defining operator priorities
I could solve the problem (which I wasn't able to do), or I'll have to change the grammar
(and I don't know how).

Thanks,
Andrei