yylval corruption solved

From: wim delvaux
Subject: yylval corruption solved
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 05:14:36 +0200

The problem is that yyval (it was yyval and not yylval) gets reused in the
parser code.  Value is copied after each 'action' to yyvsp.

In my Actions block in the 'y' syntax I stored the pointer to the $<>$ which
is the pointer to yyval and hence is overwritten.  I should have stored the
pointer to the yyvsp but that is not accessible easily.,

You can forget everything I mailed in this context